London, here I come!

Got a random text from Paan while he was at work, he got invited to London for work matter. the event was only for a day, but of course he had no choice but to take all of us together with him! :p and so the planning begins, flight tikcets, accomodations, ground transport, daily budget and etc. to be honest when I first start doing the itnerary, I was like, what are the things we can do in London..? other than parks hopping and coffee searching? but girl... you spoke too soon, there were 1001 things to do in London when we were there! with the vacant days we have there, safe to say we pretty much went to all the sgnificant tourist attractions. Apart from our day trip to Bristol, whch was also the highlight of our trip. I have hundreds of photos and videos to share but just not in the mood to do it yet. speaking of vacation, Ive been wanting to read this book from Emily Henry. I took a glance on the intro which I think is true ;you can eb whoever you want when you are on vacation. Its relevant and its valid. Will write again soon but not sure when. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts