Summer heat!

4 months in Kuwait now. Feeling more and more familiar with the city, in other words, starting to feel home Alhamdulillah. We had a good time in winter perfect timing to make us fell in love with Kuwait. I would possibly think otherwise if its summer. Now that we are in summer, the heat can go up to 40 degree celcius. Its really dry and hot that we barely go out during the day, making us night owls :p Anyways, just a little update about me. I just recently started lookign for jobs. Its due I guess since Kaleef has just turned 6 months yesterday (23 May 2022), at least thats what I told mr husband; that I would start looking for jobs after Kaleef is 6 months old. Apart from wanting the money, I am looking forward to work again. To feel like I am achieving something career wise. Its very subjective and there is no right or wrong, work or sahm. Whatever you do, you are still a mom and a mom's job is 24/7 - never stops. So back to my job-hunt, as of today, I think I have aplied at least 20 jobs. No leads so far but thats okay. I will not stop trying. Maybe if I have reached 50, then no interview still, then maybe I have to relook into my resume and redesign. We're planning to send Mateen to school now that he's always showing affection and interest to make friends with other kids whenever we're out. And he actually did told me that he was bored. not verbally but its really showing by his actions. Like he would blank-staring and sigh ?? haha. I feel bad that I could not bring him out to playgroups or whatnot. First its summer and its freaking hot. Second, im still paranoid of covid. But insyaAllah once we're back from summer holiday, we will seriously look for his school. Preferably a continous one that allows him to take his KG and 1st grade. While typing this, I am still thinking of what to cook for dinner. and whether we should just dine out :/ Okay I guess thats all for now. Byebye!
View is from my apartment. Dusty and panas!

Comments

Popular Posts