Start of Something New - I have moved to Kuwait!

Yes thats right, I have migrated to Kuwait. Never in my wildest dream that I will migrate out from Malaysia especially to middle east. But here I am, where Rezeki takes us. Alhamdulillah! We arrived on the 30th Jan morning 3am, Kuwait time (flight 29th January 2022, 8pm MY time), hubs was already waiting at the arrival hall with a bouquet of my fav flower, lilies, mashkur ya habibi :) Lets start from the beginning. The first plan was for hubs to come back to Malaysia and fetch us (Mateen, Kaleef and myself), but his leave was not approve and I could not wait any longer til the time where he can actually apply for leaves, we decided to have someone in the family to send me here, Mak. Decision was 70% firm at that moment when Ayah decided to come along. Tickets were purchased then Kakteh decided to tag too. Yeap, I was beyond thrilled. In the span of 2 weeks, we get everything sorted and ready. I would love to share the whole thing but not right now. Will write more when I can! :)

Comments

Popular Posts